This page contains the information provided pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 concerning the protection of personal data, to those who interact with the services offered by this site. The simple consultation of this site, as well as the registration in the same, in fact, may involve the registration, use, cancellation and, in general, the processing of personal data relating to identified or identifiable users.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data relating to users of the site may be used in order to:
- obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site;
- check the correct functioning of the same;
- for the assessment of any liability in the event of offenses committed against the site or third parties.
In addition, personal data entered spontaneously by the user will be used for the purposes for which the user has provided them, for example:
- make access to and navigation on the website possible;
- provide the requested services to the user;
In addition to the purposes described above, the data relating to users will be processed, subject to their consent, also in order to:
- to allow the use of third-party functionality, such as sharing on social networks
- to include additional information provided by third parties, such as videos, maps and links to third-party sites
DATA CONFERENCE AND CONSENT TO TREATMENT
Personal data processing means any type of operation for the collection, registration, storage, modification, communication, cancellation and dissemination of personal data. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. As a consequence, the mere access to the site implies the acquisition by the manager of information and data concerning the user. Furthermore, registration on the site, as well as sending e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site, entail the acquisition of the user's personal data. By filling in and sending the contact form, filling in the registration form and purchasing the works, the customer declares to have read this information and expresses his consent to the communication of personal data and to the processing of the same, for the purposes and by the subjects indicated by the legislation itself. Failure to provide data or deny consent to their processing may result in the impossibility of obtaining registration and, therefore, the service requested by the user.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
Users' personal data may be communicated, within the limit of the purposes of the treatment described above, to third parties who provide the goods / services available on the site and to third parties carrying out data analysis activities for statistical purposes. The data may also be disclosed to third parties responsible for maintaining the site by the Owner. For further information we invite you to read the Cookie Disclaimer
Personal data are stored and processed for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and / or until the revocation of consent given or the request by the user to delete their profile from the site.
According to the applicable law on the protection of personal data, the user is entitled to:
Any request regarding the processing of personal data and any communication relating to the exercise of their rights may be directed to the Owner using the appropriate form "Contact us" on the website or by sending a communication via e-mail at: email@example.com
- to obtain confirmation of the existence of the same data and to know its content, to know the purposes and methods of the processing
- know the details of the owner
- know the categories of subjects whose data can be communicated
- verify the accuracy of the data, request its integration, updating, correction, or cancellation
- to oppose, for legitimate reasons, in whole or in part to the processing of data concerning them, as well as to the processing of the same for the purposes of commercial information
- revoke the consent given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out by the holder prior to such revocation
- receive data concerning him / her in a structured and commonly used format and transmit them, if necessary, to another data controller
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data